Infinity Dreams Blog Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
11 Facts About Me:
- I love owls (If you haven’t guessed)
- I dream of joining an A Capella group
- I want to start a YouTube channel =)
- I was Saved at the age of 12 and Baptized at 13
- I use an excessive amount of smilies 🙂 😀 😛 XD :3 =D =P =)
- I love puns & I’m sarcastic in the best possible way ;P
- I read 400+ page books in a day
- I don’t have a favorite color because I hate to limit myself….JK I just can’t choose a favorite =)
- I ❤ video games!!
- I’m currently trying to find a job….
- I’m a chocolate (dark) addict ❤
Do you think pink is a girl color?
No….I had a long argument with this man once because he was offended that girls had “girl colors” and boys didn’t have colors all their own. I told him that pink and purple being “girl colors” is just something our society has set and that doesn’t mean he can’t wear pink, or like pink…..but if a guy is going to act feminine and wear pink, that’s when I have a problem.
Writing or reading?
REALLY?! I can’t choose between them….but technically you would read as you wrote…so…..
Christmas or Easter?
One song? Really? Somewhere over the rainbow…..
Who is your favorite author?
Jenifer A. Neilson
If you could watch any movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What’s your favorite Christmas present that you got last year?
Probably Settlers of Catan! I LOVE that game! 🙂
Do you like MARVEL or Star Trek? If neither, which other fandom do you prefer?
MARVEL….I guess….I haven’t watched any of the movies…..and I would probably like Star Trek too I just haven’t watched that either….
If you could bring any fictional character or being into the real world, who or what would it be?
REALLY, Suzy?! REALLY?! This is SO HARD to choose! OK….Sage from the Ascendance Trilogy….He’s super funny and awesome ❤ Or Flynn Ryder from Tangles because ❤ ❤ He’s also super funny and awesome.
What is your least favorite saying?
Probably “Cat got your tongue?” I just hate that because sometimes I just don’t want to talk…..Its not that I can’t talk.
What is your favorite holiday and why?
Thanksgiving; Because its very close to my birthday (sometimes my birthday lands on Thanksgiving) and its a nice relaxing holiday, where we can hang out with family and thank God for everything he’s given us. And Christmas is a close second 🙂
Where do you gain inspiration the most?
Life events, people, and Pinterest
How long have you been blogging, and what got you to blog in the first place?
Going on 6 years I believe…..And my Mom had a blog when I was growing up, and I just wanted to blog too 😀 I wanted a platform where I could share my writing 🙂
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Only one place?! Gah…..OK, London….NO Hawaii….Ack, France!…..yeah, can’t decide.
And that’s it! 🙂 Thanks again Emily and Suzy for nominating me! 🙂
Miss Ky | Miss Ky’s World
Norah | Bookish Fever
Allie | A.M.B.
Izel | A Bookish Flower
Mina | Bleu Blatteroon
Misty | Creative World of Writing
Madeline | Short & Snappy
Maddie | Iheartglitterblog
Jhaycee | Just Jhaycee
1. Who is your biggest role model?
2. Favorite Author?
3. What is your favorite song?
4. Favorite Candy?
5. If you had to choose only 5 books you could read for the rest of your life, which would they be? (hard…I know)
6. Favorite animal?
7. Pizza or Ice cream?
8. Where do you wish you could live?
9. Fiction or Non-Fiction? Why?
10. Book you recommend to anyone?
Sorry if you’ve been double nominated! 😀 Can’t wait to hear your answers!
Thanks for stopping by!
What is your least favorite saying? Let me know! I’d love to hear! 🙂
P.S. Thoughts on my new theme? Let me know! 🙂
P.P.S. I plan on putting the survey results up in a week or so 🙂 Make sure you take the survey! Launch me!