Bonjour! Sorry for my lack of posting….I haven’t been feeling really inspired lately =/ Plus I’ve been BUSY! But I’m making time now, so today I bring to you….The Bookish Scenarios Tag! Enjoy!
1. You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres – contemporary, fantasy, non-fiction and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?
(How do you expect me to choose only three?!?!)
Contemporary: (I’m struggling to choose one for here….so I’ll leave it blank =D)
Fantasy: The Ascendance Trilogy
Non-Fiction: The Bible (KJV)
2. You’re at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don’t like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren’t big on reading – what book is it?
I’d say the Ascendance Trilogy, or the Micheal Vey series because the latter of those got my sister to read….
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood?
Probably Riding Freedom by Pam Muñoz Ryan. I read this book so many times growing up, I just love/d it. 🙂
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading?
Well….I’m still a teen….but if I went back to my childhood/tween years I’d be reading a Hardy Boy book
5. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way?
Well, I can’t read in the car…but I’d bring a quick read, something around 300 pages…maybe A Charmed Life novel by Jenny B. Jones…..those are a nice read.
6. Your house has been robbed! Don’t worry – everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. What’s the book you really hope is safe?
The Ascendance Trilogy….And The Hidden Hand because that book is like $30!
7. Your friend borrows a book and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
a….because I don’t want them to feel bad, I’d rather just buy a new one without making a big deal.
And there you have it folks!
On a side note…I got a job! =) Though it isn’t exactly what I was looking for, its something and I’m very thankful! =) I applied at Jimmy Johns and within 10 mins, they called me and scheduled an interview for later that day. I was emailed the following day saying I was hired! =)