Hey guys! I’ve been absent for nearly a month! =O (Or maybe a more…I dunno…) But I’m here!! And I’m hoping to be “here” more often! I’m still trying to adjust to my schedule with work, school and the like….
My life has been pretty hectic lately, and I realized it was all because I have recently come to the brink of adulthood. I thought it would be cool to do a post on “adulting” with some tips from my own experience! Now, I’m new to this sort of thing….and still adapting. (I still watch Disney/cartoons and live with my parents….OK?!) But I decided, why not give it a go? Here you will find some tips and tricks on how to “adult”….
Bonjour! Sorry for my lack of posting….I haven’t been feeling really inspired lately =/ Plus I’ve been BUSY! But I’m making time now, so today I bring to you….The Bookish Scenarios Tag! Enjoy!
Hey guys! Since I totally loveeed the 3 day quote challenge I decided to post at least one quote every Sunday! So here is this weeks quote! And be prepared to receive a QOTW every Sunday! (As long as I remember to post =O lol)
“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
I thought this was a powerful and inspiring quote!
Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Hello loves! I know that I was for sure tagged by Izel for this tag…and if I was tagged by anyone else, THANK YOU!
BUT WAIT! Before you read the rest of this post….be sure to enter my giveaway!!
ENTER HERE THERE ARE ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT!
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
- Tell us eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
- I love singing
- Once, when I was younger, a hot iron fell on my arm and burned it *ouch*
- I love sleep
- I’m an INFP =)
- I’m currently writing 2 collab novels with 2 online friends =D
- I emailed my favorite author and SHE EMAILED BACK! (I should have a giveaway coming this summer!!)
- I never thought I could handle acting… because of my nerves, but it actually helped my nerves a lot =) I LOVE acting!
- I’m going to be 19 this year and I can’t even anymore….(How can I adult?! I don’t want to adult….ABORT ABORT I wanna be a kid again!)
- I love Hobbits ❤ (Bilbo, Frodo, Sam, Pippin, Merry….)
- I love having Pen Pals! =)
- I love buying gifts for people and surprising them =) (I’m currently planning a big birthday package for a friend of mine in Germany….Can’t wait!!)
Hello Loves! I was tagged by Maddie, over at IHeartGlitterBlog and I just HAD to participate…..so lalala I start writing my short story….and BOOM a novel idea was born. So now this is only a snippet of the story and I can’t share everything or else someone might STEAL my story idea….OK I’m sure no one would do that….but MAYBE. 😉 So here we go!
THE GLIMMER OF HOPE
It was 9:32 P.M. cool, not cold, breezy and a bit damp. I had just left my local cafe, a warm cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin, fresh in my stomach, I pulled my sweater’s sleeves down over my hands and walked briskly towards home. When I turned down a side-street I heard something behind me, I whirled around, just as a sack was pulled over my head. I don’t remember blacking out, but I remember waking up. The sack was gone, I was gagged and my arms were bound behind me.
Hey guys! We have a busy post here today….
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for my blog! This was my first year blogging on this blog, and I’m very pleased with my results. Not only have I made many new friends! I have learned how to be a better blogger (I didn’t say I applied what I learned…sheesh…) But I plan on making 2016 an even better year!
I love you guys!!