Hey guys! So I’m trying to keep the posting more frequent so I’d thought I’d share some of my recent writing with you! =)
I recently asked one of my favorite writer bloggers to be my writing mentor! And she agreed! =D For the first week she had me analyze some poems and write a descriptive piece. I described a picture I found somewhere online and then she would tell me if she pictured/envisioned that when reading it! =) Here is the piece I wrote…..Enjoy!
Bonjour! Sorry for my lack of posting….I haven’t been feeling really inspired lately =/ Plus I’ve been BUSY! But I’m making time now, so today I bring to you….The Bookish Scenarios Tag! Enjoy!
Hey guys! Since I totally loveeed the 3 day quote challenge I decided to post at least one quote every Sunday! So here is this weeks quote! And be prepared to receive a QOTW every Sunday! (As long as I remember to post =O lol)
“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
I thought this was a powerful and inspiring quote!
Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Hello loves! I know that I was for sure tagged by Izel for this tag…and if I was tagged by anyone else, THANK YOU!
BUT WAIT! Before you read the rest of this post….be sure to enter my giveaway!!
ENTER HERE THERE ARE ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT!
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
- Tell us eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
- I love singing
- Once, when I was younger, a hot iron fell on my arm and burned it *ouch*
- I love sleep
- I’m an INFP =)
- I’m currently writing 2 collab novels with 2 online friends =D
- I emailed my favorite author and SHE EMAILED BACK! (I should have a giveaway coming this summer!!)
- I never thought I could handle acting… because of my nerves, but it actually helped my nerves a lot =) I LOVE acting!
- I’m going to be 19 this year and I can’t even anymore….(How can I adult?! I don’t want to adult….ABORT ABORT I wanna be a kid again!)
- I love Hobbits ❤ (Bilbo, Frodo, Sam, Pippin, Merry….)
- I love having Pen Pals! =)
- I love buying gifts for people and surprising them =) (I’m currently planning a big birthday package for a friend of mine in Germany….Can’t wait!!)
I was tagged by Misty for the Three Day Quote Challenge! Thanks Misty! Here’s day one!
Hi guys! So this is going to be a busy busy post, but bear with me! I’ll try not to ramble too much…..
In the beginning (God created….oh) of January…I posted a survey that I wanted my followers to take! And the results are here!
Reading your responses and seeing what you guys liked and disliked about my blog has really helped me see what I should change & post more often! Here are the results!
So I started blogging back in March, (Well, I had started blogging when I was 12 or 13 but failed to keep it up) Today while checking my blog stats I realized that I have 45 amazing blog followers!! What?! How did this happen?!
So first, THANK YOU! for following me! Continue reading