Hey guys! I’ve been absent for nearly a month! =O (Or maybe a more…I dunno…) But I’m here!! And I’m hoping to be “here” more often! I’m still trying to adjust to my schedule with work, school and the like….
My life has been pretty hectic lately, and I realized it was all because I have recently come to the brink of adulthood. I thought it would be cool to do a post on “adulting” with some tips from my own experience! Now, I’m new to this sort of thing….and still adapting. (I still watch Disney/cartoons and live with my parents….OK?!) But I decided, why not give it a go? Here you will find some tips and tricks on how to “adult”….
Hey guys! So I’m trying to keep the posting more frequent so I’d thought I’d share some of my recent writing with you! =)
I recently asked one of my favorite writer bloggers to be my writing mentor! And she agreed! =D For the first week she had me analyze some poems and write a descriptive piece. I described a picture I found somewhere online and then she would tell me if she pictured/envisioned that when reading it! =) Here is the piece I wrote…..Enjoy!
Happy Sunday and first day of spring everyone! Here is your Quote Of The Week! =)
“The day the LORD created hope was probably the same day he created Spring.” – Bern Williams
God gives us a lot of things to be hopeful for! =) And Spring is definitely a hopeful season, full of new beginnings!
Have a wonderful week!
Hey guys! Since I totally loveeed the 3 day quote challenge I decided to post at least one quote every Sunday! So here is this weeks quote! And be prepared to receive a QOTW every Sunday! (As long as I remember to post =O lol)
“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
I thought this was a powerful and inspiring quote!
Hope you all have a wonderful week!
So I already emailed and chatted with the winner a bit…so she already knows…BUT I shall now tell you guys!
The WINNER of the Love Owl Canvas Journal, $10 Barnes and Noble Gift Card, and custom crochet hat,
Hello loves! I know that I was for sure tagged by Izel for this tag…and if I was tagged by anyone else, THANK YOU!
BUT WAIT! Before you read the rest of this post….be sure to enter my giveaway!!
ENTER HERE THERE ARE ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT!
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
- Tell us eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
- I love singing
- Once, when I was younger, a hot iron fell on my arm and burned it *ouch*
- I love sleep
- I’m an INFP =)
- I’m currently writing 2 collab novels with 2 online friends =D
- I emailed my favorite author and SHE EMAILED BACK! (I should have a giveaway coming this summer!!)
- I never thought I could handle acting… because of my nerves, but it actually helped my nerves a lot =) I LOVE acting!
- I’m going to be 19 this year and I can’t even anymore….(How can I adult?! I don’t want to adult….ABORT ABORT I wanna be a kid again!)
- I love Hobbits ❤ (Bilbo, Frodo, Sam, Pippin, Merry….)
- I love having Pen Pals! =)
- I love buying gifts for people and surprising them =) (I’m currently planning a big birthday package for a friend of mine in Germany….Can’t wait!!)
I have had so many people tell me to READ this book. (The Hobbit Or There And Back Again) And finally, I have! 🙂 Here are my thoughts on it!!