Hey guys! I’ve been absent for nearly a month! =O (Or maybe a more…I dunno…) But I’m here!! And I’m hoping to be “here” more often! I’m still trying to adjust to my schedule with work, school and the like….
My life has been pretty hectic lately, and I realized it was all because I have recently come to the brink of adulthood. I thought it would be cool to do a post on “adulting” with some tips from my own experience! Now, I’m new to this sort of thing….and still adapting. (I still watch Disney/cartoons and live with my parents….OK?!) But I decided, why not give it a go? Here you will find some tips and tricks on how to “adult”….
Bonjour! Sorry for my lack of posting….I haven’t been feeling really inspired lately =/ Plus I’ve been BUSY! But I’m making time now, so today I bring to you….The Bookish Scenarios Tag! Enjoy!
Happy Sunday and first day of spring everyone! Here is your Quote Of The Week! =)
“The day the LORD created hope was probably the same day he created Spring.” – Bern Williams
God gives us a lot of things to be hopeful for! =) And Spring is definitely a hopeful season, full of new beginnings!
Have a wonderful week!
Hey guys! Since I totally loveeed the 3 day quote challenge I decided to post at least one quote every Sunday! So here is this weeks quote! And be prepared to receive a QOTW every Sunday! (As long as I remember to post =O lol)
“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
I thought this was a powerful and inspiring quote!
Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Sorry for my long absence guys! Forgive me?!
I was tagged by Miss Annie Lou for the Liebster award! Thanks Annie! ❤
– Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
– Nominate up to 11 other bloggers to receive the award. To be eligible, they need to have 200 followers or less.
– Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
– Tell your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
– Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog when they post their nomination.
1. I have brown curly hair
2. And more freckles than you can count
3. I have a broad sense of humor so I laugh at a lot of things
4. I’m really shy until we get better aquainted
5. I’m lactose and gluten intolerant but I still (sadly) eat it sometimes…
6. I have scoliosis =O
7. I have an obsession with smilies and hearts =D ❤
8. I love my followers so much! ❤
9. I have a dimple on my left cheek.
10. I’m scared of adulting but excited at the same time….
11. I would love to work at a coffer shop ^-^
I have had so many people tell me to READ this book. (The Hobbit Or There And Back Again) And finally, I have! 🙂 Here are my thoughts on it!!
I was tagged by Misty for the Three Day Quote Challenge! Thanks Misty! Here’s day one!