Hey there! Thanks for stopping by!
Today I wanted to address the issue of budgeting. You know that thing that every American tries to do but the majority fail to do? (I’m part of the majority…but trying to get out of it haha)
Hey guys! I’ve been absent for nearly a month! =O (Or maybe a more…I dunno…) But I’m here!! And I’m hoping to be “here” more often! I’m still trying to adjust to my schedule with work, school and the like….
My life has been pretty hectic lately, and I realized it was all because I have recently come to the brink of adulthood. I thought it would be cool to do a post on “adulting” with some tips from my own experience! Now, I’m new to this sort of thing….and still adapting. (I still watch Disney/cartoons and live with my parents….OK?!) But I decided, why not give it a go? Here you will find some tips and tricks on how to “adult”….
Hello loves! I know that I was for sure tagged by Izel for this tag…and if I was tagged by anyone else, THANK YOU!
BUT WAIT! Before you read the rest of this post….be sure to enter my giveaway!!
ENTER HERE THERE ARE ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT!
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
- Tell us eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
- I love singing
- Once, when I was younger, a hot iron fell on my arm and burned it *ouch*
- I love sleep
- I’m an INFP =)
- I’m currently writing 2 collab novels with 2 online friends =D
- I emailed my favorite author and SHE EMAILED BACK! (I should have a giveaway coming this summer!!)
- I never thought I could handle acting… because of my nerves, but it actually helped my nerves a lot =) I LOVE acting!
- I’m going to be 19 this year and I can’t even anymore….(How can I adult?! I don’t want to adult….ABORT ABORT I wanna be a kid again!)
- I love Hobbits ❤ (Bilbo, Frodo, Sam, Pippin, Merry….)
- I love having Pen Pals! =)
- I love buying gifts for people and surprising them =) (I’m currently planning a big birthday package for a friend of mine in Germany….Can’t wait!!)
As you may, or may not have noticed I haven’t been around the blogosphere much lately. There are a few reason’s why that is.
1. I’m lazy
It’s true! I just really don’t feel like writing a whole blog post sometimes. It’s really not that hard to do, so I should just get over myself and post more often, but by the time I’m done with school, either my siblings want on the computer or I get distracted by Pinterest…..
I love Pinterest…but man can it keep me distracted for hours…..
Hey guys! My friend Madeline J Rose from Short & Snappy did this tag awhile back and I’ve been wanting to do it! So here it is! The Social Media Book Tag!
Your favorite short book
Teddy’s Button by Amy LeFeuvre
This book is so sweet! And adorable! I just fell in love with it x) Everyone should read this book! 🙂
Its Wednesday again! Here’s your 10 words!
a confusing and difficult problem or question.
a difficult problem to be solved, especially one whose answer involves a pun or play on words. A difficult decision.
I felt like writing this post because I’m boreddddd! I want to give you guys more content but I guess I don’t really know what you want. I’ve given poetry, Wordy Wednesday, (That’s coming up in a few) Stories, Tags, Book reviews (OK 1 book review, but I promise more in the future!) And also thoughts and convictions about different topics.
What do you guys like best? What would like to see more of?
Boredom is a disease
Nothing to do
I want release
Need to get through
Wishing for more
I ask you now
What’s in store
The future to wow
Tell me please
What you wish
Grow my expertise
Like a Petri Dish
I hope to comply
And grant your desire
So don’t be shy
Ready. Set. Fire!
I started with the word “Boredom” and came up with a quick little poem for you all 😀
Please give me ideas of what you want to see more of in the comments below!!
Thanks for stopping by!