Hey guys! I’ve been absent for nearly a month! =O (Or maybe a more…I dunno…) But I’m here!! And I’m hoping to be “here” more often! I’m still trying to adjust to my schedule with work, school and the like….
My life has been pretty hectic lately, and I realized it was all because I have recently come to the brink of adulthood. I thought it would be cool to do a post on “adulting” with some tips from my own experience! Now, I’m new to this sort of thing….and still adapting. (I still watch Disney/cartoons and live with my parents….OK?!) But I decided, why not give it a go? Here you will find some tips and tricks on how to “adult”….
Sorry for my long absence guys! Forgive me?!
I was tagged by Miss Annie Lou for the Liebster award! Thanks Annie! ❤
– Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
– Nominate up to 11 other bloggers to receive the award. To be eligible, they need to have 200 followers or less.
– Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
– Tell your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
– Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog when they post their nomination.
1. I have brown curly hair
2. And more freckles than you can count
3. I have a broad sense of humor so I laugh at a lot of things
4. I’m really shy until we get better aquainted
5. I’m lactose and gluten intolerant but I still (sadly) eat it sometimes…
6. I have scoliosis =O
7. I have an obsession with smilies and hearts =D ❤
8. I love my followers so much! ❤
9. I have a dimple on my left cheek.
10. I’m scared of adulting but excited at the same time….
11. I would love to work at a coffer shop ^-^
I have been tagged by two lovely ladies! Suzy, and Emily, Thank you!!!! 🙂 ❤
Infinity Dreams Blog Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
11 Facts About Me:
Hey guys! We have a busy post here today….
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for my blog! This was my first year blogging on this blog, and I’m very pleased with my results. Not only have I made many new friends! I have learned how to be a better blogger (I didn’t say I applied what I learned…sheesh…) But I plan on making 2016 an even better year!
I love you guys!!