Hey guys! I’ve been absent for nearly a month! =O (Or maybe a more…I dunno…) But I’m here!! And I’m hoping to be “here” more often! I’m still trying to adjust to my schedule with work, school and the like….
My life has been pretty hectic lately, and I realized it was all because I have recently come to the brink of adulthood. I thought it would be cool to do a post on “adulting” with some tips from my own experience! Now, I’m new to this sort of thing….and still adapting. (I still watch Disney/cartoons and live with my parents….OK?!) But I decided, why not give it a go? Here you will find some tips and tricks on how to “adult”….
Hey guys! So I’m trying to keep the posting more frequent so I’d thought I’d share some of my recent writing with you! =)
I recently asked one of my favorite writer bloggers to be my writing mentor! And she agreed! =D For the first week she had me analyze some poems and write a descriptive piece. I described a picture I found somewhere online and then she would tell me if she pictured/envisioned that when reading it! =) Here is the piece I wrote…..Enjoy!
Bonjour! Sorry for my lack of posting….I haven’t been feeling really inspired lately =/ Plus I’ve been BUSY! But I’m making time now, so today I bring to you….The Bookish Scenarios Tag! Enjoy!
Happy Sunday and first day of spring everyone! Here is your Quote Of The Week! =)
“The day the LORD created hope was probably the same day he created Spring.” – Bern Williams
God gives us a lot of things to be hopeful for! =) And Spring is definitely a hopeful season, full of new beginnings!
Have a wonderful week!
So I already emailed and chatted with the winner a bit…so she already knows…BUT I shall now tell you guys!
The WINNER of the Love Owl Canvas Journal, $10 Barnes and Noble Gift Card, and custom crochet hat,
Sorry for my long absence guys! Forgive me?!
I was tagged by Miss Annie Lou for the Liebster award! Thanks Annie! ❤
– Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
– Nominate up to 11 other bloggers to receive the award. To be eligible, they need to have 200 followers or less.
– Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
– Tell your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
– Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog when they post their nomination.
1. I have brown curly hair
2. And more freckles than you can count
3. I have a broad sense of humor so I laugh at a lot of things
4. I’m really shy until we get better aquainted
5. I’m lactose and gluten intolerant but I still (sadly) eat it sometimes…
6. I have scoliosis =O
7. I have an obsession with smilies and hearts =D ❤
8. I love my followers so much! ❤
9. I have a dimple on my left cheek.
10. I’m scared of adulting but excited at the same time….
11. I would love to work at a coffer shop ^-^
Hello there! x) I was tagged/nominated by Ms Suzy from for the Leibster Award! Thank you Suzy!!!
Link back to the person who tagged you
Answer all 11 questions
Tag 11 bloggers who have less than a thousand readers
Ask them 11 questions
Let them know you’ve tagged them through social media
If you could have one thing on your blog that you don’t have already, what would it be? (No, you can’t say “I wish I had a thousand subscribers”. That’s doesn’t count)
Hmm…A music player? I have/had one of those on my old blog…but WordPress is a bit more strict (I would have to pay..and I’m cheap! #NoJob) Also I would really just love to post great content that everyone loves =D